Puglia Imperiale Tourism home page italianoenglishdeutschfrançaisespañol češtinadanskελληνικάeesti keelsuomimagyarlietuviu kalbalatviešu valodamaltinederlandspolskiportuguêsslovenčinaslovenščinasvenskaromânăбългарски 日本語 (japanese)русский язык简体中文 (chinese)
Puglia Imperiale Tourism home page Home Page  about us  magazine  contact us  press area  links  stl   
  feed rss and gadgets  sitemap  search   
Font sizeStandard characterSmall characterMedium character
Add bookmark to my.pugliaimperiale.com ADD BOOKMARK TO MY.PUGLIAIMPERIALE.COM
Where to go What to do Multimedia
Getting to Puglia Imperiale
Getting around the area
Tourist Guide
Before leaving
The climate
Climate, time zone and celebrations
Currency and payments
Tourist Offices and Info
Language and Religions
Practical information
Touristic Municipalities of the Puglia Imperiale Maps
Where to sleep
Where to eat
Weather forecasts
Organize your holiday
My pugliaimperiale.com
You are Here: Home > Plan your trip > Tourist Guide > Before leaving
Before leaving Printable versionPrintable version
Send by emailSend by email
Before leaving
Documents and papers to visit the Puglia Imperiale territory
According to your nationality, the length and the reason of your stay, you should have a visa before leaving. In this case you should make a request for it at the Italian consulate in your own country.

The addresses are available at www.esteri.it/ita/2_11_6.asp , the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For the EU citizens a valid identity card is enough. For those under 15 years an identity certificate valid for travel abroad is required; For those over 15 years an identity card valid for travel abroad is enough. For those who are younger, a written statement on the parent’s identity card is required.
For citizens from other country the passport and in some cases the visa are compulsory.

Please visit  www.esteri.it/visti to check which is your case.
No vaccination is required.

Are you EU citizens? Before leaving,  ask your local health authority for an “European form E.111” . Through you can obtain the refund the health costs once come back.
Agenzia per l'Occupazione e lo Sviluppo dell'area Nord Barese Ofantina - s.c.a r.l.
Partita Iva 05215080721
Puglia Imperiale – Sede: Corso Cavour, 23 - Corato (BA) Italy
Tel. 080.4031933 - Fax 080.4032430
European Union Economy and Finance Ministry North Barese/Ofantino Regional Employment Agency Puglia Region Italian National Tourist Board Home Page
Conditions of Use
Privacy Policy